Sunday, March 04, 2007

Forward:Thoughts:British Council Forum

Today,it was the monthly English Forum at the British Council Sudan.The purpose of this post is; my discovery,for my surprise, is that;when I heard myself talking/expressing/discussing/suggesting ,guess what? I am amazed!!!Am I full of all these ideas???
I suggested,one day, to Jenny in our ELU, that we could meet twice a month, do a presentation about using ICT in ELT,or maybe for TPD,a workshop maybe as a hands-on practice for integrating web tools into our classrooms.How about smashing the nutshell:towards becoming a web.2.o English language teachers".It came up into my mind when I was asked about further suggestions is to create a yahoo group for teachers in the whole of the Sudan:"Crossing State Boarders:ELTSudan.After I defended my idea,I just fell in love with it!Anyway, I was nominated to join ,after December voting,the steering committee in the Forum.I also put a date to my presentation/workshop/session in March,in shaa Allah!

No comments: