Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sharing Culture Interview


I am in Cairo now. I am at an Internet cafe near the house. I left the kids with my friend because I have a meeting with a friends' students doing a project entitled "Sharing Culture" I went the day before and checked the software I needed, but today, there were serious sound problems that hindered having a smooth interview.It was great to hear the sweet voices of the students, Maria Belen and Agustina.
The page looks amazing, with all the info compiled on the wiki page
It's amazing how I feel so committed to this friend, or any other teacher, in the webheads community of practice. They taught me, or is it just a viral infectious learning, to share, care and lend a helping hand whenever possible. But this "possibility" if I may call it, turns to something else, turns to a real commitment i real lie. Amazing, ha?

No comments: